Tuesday 17 June 2008

KILLING THE DREAM - FRACTURE CD

KILLING THE DREAM - FRACTURE CD

I didn't really know what to expect from this at all, but was super in love with it after spending a whole week listening to it. Each time I would listen to this Californian band, I would find more interesting parts to their already excellent songs. Songs that have a melodic beauty to them, but whip up a dose of controlled anger and fury that explode into harsh and heavy parts so fluid that make it all the more amazing. Totally amazing band. Now, like the CD below, the cover was in the bag that I lost, but luckily I had the CD at home. But having listened to it so much I know the lyrics came from someone like a manic depressive, insomniac out of their comfort zone. Don't be a fool like me, make sure you get it.

WWW.DEATHWISH.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.